Beautifully Designed Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Beautifully designed, this Craftsman home is filled with special touches.
- The open floor plan makes the most of the home's square footage, allowing views from the kitchen to both the dining area and the vaulted great room with its charming window seat. The great room ceiling rises from 9' to 17'6" at its highest point.
- A built-in desk off the kitchen is a great place to pour over your recipes or surf the internet.
- A wet bar serves the great room and keeps traffic away from the kitchen.
- Barn doors slide open to reveal a flex room with a tray ceiling that opens to the rear covered porch.
- The master suite also has a window seat and a cozy sitting area. Each of the secondary bedrooms has its own walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 486 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss