Beautifully Detailed Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- Details can make or break a home and this lovely Cottage house plan comes beautifully detailed inside and out.
- Start with the lovely red metal roof and triple arched windows in the center gable that make the home a real standout.
- Interior columns, built-ins that flank the great room fireplace and a graceful bay in the breakfast nook are thoughtful interior details.
- The big porch in back is screened so you can dine outdoors comfortably.
- A split bedroom layout offers privacy to the master suite that has a divided walk-in closet with his and her sections.
- There's bonus space on the upper floor and lots of storage in the unfinished attic too.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 32664WP (1,903 sq. ft.), 32634WP (2,012 sq. ft.) and 32424WP (2,278 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,533 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 289 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 318 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 623 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 2"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 637 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick