Country Home with Bonus Space
About This Plan
- A big covered front porch welcomes you into this warm and friendly Country home plan.
- Inside, columns separate the formal dining room from the foyer.
- The vaulted great room is where your family will want to spend most of their time gathered around the fireplace.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook and brings in lots of sunshine.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Upstairs, future space await your finishing touches.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 32664WP (1,903 sq. ft.), 32634WP (2,012 sq. ft.) and 32659WP (2,533 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,278 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 281 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick