Graceful Cottage House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A mix of siding and board and battan create an appealing exterior for this Cottage house plan.
- Custom touches include interior columns, built-ins and a huge rear screened porch.
- The kitchen sink is well placed to take in views of the breakfast area, screened porch and great room, so you always have your eye on family goings on.
- The secluded master suite has a huge walk-in closet with a charming window seat plus double doors to the screened porch.
- Family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- There are stairs to take you up to the unfinished second floor where a fourth bedroom is an option.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 32664WP (1,903 sq. ft.), 32424WP (2,278 sq. ft.) and 32659WP (2,533 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,012 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 350 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick