One-Level Cottage with Split Beds
About This Plan
- This one-level, cottage design provides country living at its finest, complete with a charming front porch.
- Once past the threshold, a spacious foyer greets you, while clean sight lines provide views through the great room and beyond to the kitchen and screened porch.
- The cathedral ceiling in the great room offers a feeling of grandeur and rests above a cozy fireplace.
- The kitchen island offers seating for casual meals, and a nearby walk-in pantry offers ample storage space. A large screened porch allows you to enjoy the outdoors while evading the bugs.
- Privately situated behind the 2-stall garage is the master bedroom, which boasts a large wardrobe and an ensuite with a whirlpool tub, custom shower, and two sinks.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home. Each bedroom sits across from a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 32634WP (2,012 sq. ft.), 32424WP (2,278 sq. ft.) and 32659WP (2,533 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,903 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 305 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick