Beauty and Energy Efficiency
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Great care is taken when designing energy efficient features into these Net Zero Energy homes.
- Deeper overhangs and porches shade the largest windows and for super energy efficiency, we engineer all of the mechanical equipment (AC & Heating) within the homes' conditioned space.
- Easy to build chases are designed strategically below a vented attic.
- This planning alone can save 25% in energy costs. How is this possible? Simply put, the homeowner is no longer paying to push cooled or heated air through a hot or cold attic.
- Coffered and stepped ceilings add visual interest and bay windows extend the nook and master suite.
- Split bedrooms ensure privacy for the master suite, as the other bedrooms are far away on the other side of the house.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33123ZR and 33125ZR.