Beauty and Energy Efficiency
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Great care is taken when designing energy efficient features into these Net Zero Energy homes.
- Deeper overhangs and porches shade the largest windows and for super energy efficiency, we engineer all of the mechanical equipment (AC & Heating) within the homes' conditioned space.
- Easy to build chases are designed strategically below a vented attic.
- This planning alone can save 25% in energy costs. How is this possible? Simply put, the homeowner is no longer paying to push cooled or heated air through a hot or cold attic.
- Coffered and stepped ceilings add visual interest and bay windows extend the nook and master suite.
- Split bedrooms ensure privacy for the master suite, as the other bedrooms are far away on the other side of the house.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33123ZR and 33124ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,529 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,529 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 137 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 333 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss