Beauty Plus Energy Efficiency
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- A spectacular master suite awaits homeowners who buy this beautiful one level energy-efficient house plan.
- Enter from a private master foyer and gaze at the sitting area with a stepped ceiling.
- The bedroom area also has a stepped ceiling with pocket doors that open to reveal a pampering master suite with a huge shower that wraps around a big soaking tub.
- A cupola above sends light steaming down.
- Luxurious ceiling treatments and built-in niches add a custom touch.
- This energy smart house plan is designed to incorporate significant and measureable energy-saving technology meant to save you money on your energy bills. For super energy-efficiency, we engineer all of the mechanical equipment (AC & Heating) within the homes' conditioned space. Easy to build chases are designed strategically below a vented attic. Perceived as architectural upgrades, the ducts in conditioned space offer luxurious ceilings. This planning alone can save you 25% in energy costs since you are no longer paying to push cooled or heated air through a hot or cold attic.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,048 sq. ft.
- Entry: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 6"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1110 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss