Bi-Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- This bi-level home plan offers a large master suite with private bath and walk-in closet.
- The great room opens generously to the dining area and kitchen to create a large family gathering space.
- The corner gas fireplace warms the whole area.
- A sloped ceiling throughout the living area adds a dramatic touch.
- Included with the plans are two lower level designs.
- One design showcases a fourth bedroom, third bath and large rec room.
- A two-car drive under garage and laundry room are provided with both lower level floor plans.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,389 sq. ft.
- Deck: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 32 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 719 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 8" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss