Bold Florida House Plan With Video
About This Plan
- An intricate roof line and decorative shutters give a bold, almost contemporary look to the Florida house plan.
- Tall ceilings make the inside feel even larger and the delightful open layout give you wonderful sightlines right through to the outdoor covered lanai.
- There's a handy pool bath, a huge walk-in pantry and two guest suites on the main floor including the VIP suite in back with its morning kitchen.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor have double doors that take you outside to an upper balcony.
- The master suite gets a morning bar too with sink and mini-fridge.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,205 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,749 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Entry: 82 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 245 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 75' 1"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss