Bonus Room and Open Floor Plan for Your Family
About This Plan
- With a wonderful blend of different exterior materials, this Northwest house plan shines bright.
- The spacious interior is all open concept yet you get a separate formal dining room visible from the wide foyer.
- Storage is excellent with a walk-in coat closet, walk-in pantry, a well-organized mud room with built-ins and lots of walk-in closets.
- There's even a first floor guest suite with double doors to one of the large decks.
- A folding door system takes you from the great room to the rear covered deck.
- On the upper floor, the master suite lies at one end by itself. The master walk-in closets are divided into his and her compartments with a sliding door right into the second floor laundry room.
- Bonus space sits over the garage where noise is less likely to bother anyone below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,933 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,886 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 6"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss