Brick and Stucco Blend
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home plan combines the perfect blend of brick and stucco to give this design unmatched curb appeal.
- The spacious floor plan features a unique combination kitchen, nook and family room area that is perfect for entertaining even the largest group.
- In the living room you'll enjoy the high ceiling and fireplace with built-in bookcase.
- Upstairs, you'll find four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a large bonus room that is a perfect space for the kid's toys.
- The master suite features double french flanked by art niches and an extra large bathroom with walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,930 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,561 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 421 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,930 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 3"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss