About This Plan
- With its lovely and stately brick exterior, this Traditional house plan will make a gracious home.
- Upscale amenities include built-ins, special ceiling treatments and both a butler's pantry and two walk-in pantries.
- A coffered ceiling crowns the huge family room that has views of the formal dining room, breakfast nook and huge, designer kitchen.
- A wonderful convenience is the walk-in coat closet off the friend's entry side porch - perfect for all those coats, shoes and boots.
- The master bedroom has lots of room for furniture placement plus a large bathroom and his and her walk-in closet, both a generous size.
- On the second floor, three giant bedrooms have easy access to the enormous play area that has a walk-in closet of its own.
- The four car garage offers both open and locked storage areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,015 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,115 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 3"
- Depth: 129' 9"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1644 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick