Brick Home with Clutter-Cutting Family Area
About This Plan
- This solid brick exterior decorated with wood trim and arches introduces a one level home that offers an open floor plan with an informal dining area.
- Windows offer a grand view to the rear yard and sliding doors access a rear covered porch.
- A large pantry provides an abundance of storage for the kitchen and a 9 foot island with seating defines the space.
- Beamed ceilings top the great room and kitchen at an 11’ height and large dual windows and a gas fireplace bring light and warmth to this family gathering space.
- The master bedroom suite features a double bowl vanity, large shower and walk-in closet with 22’ of hanging space. A hall bath with dual vanities serves the two secondary bedrooms.
- A laundry room, half bath and cubbies by the mud room area help contain clutter.
- Turn-around stairs lead to an unfinished basement for additional square footage if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,064 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,064 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss