Bright and Airy Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A wall of windows across the back of this open concept Craftsman house plan makes the home bright and airy.
- The gorgeous vaulted and beamed family room ceiling is a pleasure to live with on a day to day basis.
- A massive kitchen island and huge walk-in pantry give you and your family terrific storage space.
- Both the front porch and the rear covered terrace are also vaulted.
- Split bedrooms mean a very private master suite that comes with a tray ceiling, huge bathroom and a giant walk-in closet that opens directly to the laundry room.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom with the addition of a wall across the foyer.
- A second floor bonus room lies over the two car garage.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,772 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 5"
- Depth: 79' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick