Bright and Airy Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed to maximize the views, this Vacation house plan is loaded with windows to bring in light.
- Ideal for cold climates, the home comes with an air lock entry foyer that keeps cold air out of the main living areas.
- The unusual kitchen has two peninsula eating bars that seat three people at each.
- A huge gorgeous bay window floods the eating area with light and is just steps away from a big deck.
- The master suite gets a private deck where you can sip your morning coffee or enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 298 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss