Bungalow Built for Two
About This Plan
- Charming details make this one bedroom Craftsman house plan a delight to call home.
- A built-in bench in the foyer is great for changing out of boots or setting down shopping bags.
- Double doors open to the office that has windows front and back.
- The dining room also gets great views thru large sliding glass doors to the side patio.
- The kitchen island can see into both the dining area and the vaulted living room.
- Built-ins and niches add a custom touch.
- The two car garage is rear entry.
- Related Plan: Interested in an alternate elevation? See house plan 14301RK in a reverse layout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss