Bungalow House Plan with Four Bedrooms and a Loft
About This Plan
- Its narrow footprint notwithstanding, this handsome Bungalow house plan has room for four bedrooms and a loft.
- The big foyer leads past a flex room that can be closed off with pocket doors.
- Charming features further back include interior columns to keep the floor plan open and a built-in banquette placed underneath a bank of triple windows.
- There are more built-ins on either side of the living room fireplace.
- Upstairs, the master suite has two closets and a private bathroom while the remaining three bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Loft space forms a nice reading nook.
- Related Plan: Get a different layout with three bedrooms with house plan 50129PH (2,288 sq. ft.).
3D Main Floor
3D 2nd Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,145 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"