Cabin Escape with Gazebo-Type Porch
About This Plan
- This a great little cabin perfect for a lake or mountain setting where the gazebo-type screened porch helps yuo take advantage of views all around. This porch can also be enclosed to add more space.
- The main level features a vaulted family room that opens to the kitchen and dining area.
- The master suite is located on the main level and includes a walk in closet and a full bath with walk in shower. A half bath, pantry, and laundry closet complete the main level.
- The upper level includes two spacious bedrooms and a shared bath.
- The house plan's small footprint and efficient layout make it affordable to build. The exterior features low maintenance materials such as stone and board and batten.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 896 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 484 sq. ft.
- Deck: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 32' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"