Split Bedroom Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Imagine welcoming guests into this split bedroom home plan. The spacious dining room will be superb for your formal dinner parties followed by coffee in the comfortable great room.
- The morning sun rays shining through the bay window of the breakfast room is a beautiful beginning to each day.
- As night falls, your secluded master suite has a private access to the rear porch- perfect for watching the sun set.
- Rest and relaxation is found in your luxurious master bath with whirlpool tub and 'his and her' walk-in closets provide ample storage space.
- Related Plans: For alternate versions, see these house plans - 5900ND and 59133ND in brick; 59248ND; 59799ND in siding.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick