Charismatic Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and lots of exterior detailing give this Northwest house plan its charismatic appeal.
- A quiet den and a formal dining room flank the big foyer, with the main living area straight ahead.
- Here, there are no walls to block the views so you can see from the large kitchen island all the way down to the great room fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors in the nook take you out to the vaulted porch.
- The upper floor features a loft area, four big bedrooms, a laundry room and a huge bonus/media room.
- Related Plan: 23658JD at 4,304 square feet comes with an alternate floor plan.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,549 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,176 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,373 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss