Charming 4-Bed Country Craftsman Home with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- An angled 3-car garage adds visual interest to this high-end Craftsman house plan.
- The vaulted entry porch gives way to the vaulted foyer that has the dining room and a bedroom to either side.
- Further back, the family room ceiling vaults up in a different direction and has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- A island in the large kitchen faces the family room so you can enjoy view of the fire while cooking.
- The master suite occupies the left wing of the home and has a tray ceiling and deluxe master bathroom with direct laundry room access.
- Bonus space lies over the garage where any sound does not disturb any rooms below.
- Walkout basement is on the right wing of the house
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house house plans 36075DK (2,971 sq. ft.) and 360042DK (3,038 sq. ft.). Get a 2-car garage with house plan 36032DK (2,900 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 361 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 286 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 5"
- Depth: 100' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1029 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Bonus Room 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick