Expanded Country Craftsman Home Plan with 3-Car Angled Garage
About This Plan
- This house was designed in response to requests for a larger version of house plan 360011DK. Like the original, it has an angled 3-car garage and a covered gabled entry.
- The vaulted foyer is flanked by the study and dining and leads you directly into the vaulted family room with fireplace.
- A large island in the kitchen faces the family room giving you views across to the fireplace.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the home and has a tray ceiling, a deluxe master bathroom with laundry access and a door leading to the outdoors. The master walk-in closet even has an island for extra storage and it opens directly into the laundry room through pocket doors.
- Three bedrooms share two baths - one a Jack and Jill - across the home.
- Bonus space lies over the garage with a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate 3-car versions with house plans 360011DK, 36075DK and 360012DK. Get a 2-car version with house plan 36032DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,038 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,038 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 5"
- Depth: 100' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick