Charming Bungalow for a Narrow Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This charming bungalow will slip right into your narrow lot and give you nearly 3,000 square feet of living space. Transoms and lower stationary windows stretch the two facade windows nearly floor-to-ceiling. As a result, the den and media room are sunny, well-lit spaces. Likewise, the great room, breakfast nook, and upper-level master suite also feature triple-pane windows which generate a bright and cheerful atmosphere.
- The main floor contains the living spaces; both private and public. A den is secluded behind French doors and is adjacent to the entry where, if necessary, clients can enter the home with minimal disturbance. The public spaces of the great room, dining room, and kitchen allow guests and family to freely circulate. Built-ins, a desk and pantry in the nook and a media center in the great-room add function without stealing floor space.
- In addition to the media center, three bedrooms are on the upper level as well as the laundry room.
- A two-stall garage allows the home to fit on the lot but it doesn't leave you without the extra space you need. A 13-foot-deep shop at the back gives you space for a work shop or for storage of a motorcycle or a small trailer.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors and layouts, see 69048AM and in reverse layout, 69210AM, 69047AM and 69088AM.