Charming Cottage with Walk-out Basement
1 - 3
About This Plan
- Shakes and vertical siding come together to create this charming cottage, which features a vaulted ceiling above the center of the home, and extends outdoors onto the back porch.
- The living room and eat-in kitchen are open to one another, creating an easy flow between the shared living spaces. A cooktop island in the kitchen allows you to cook and still stay connected with the family.
- Pull back the pocket door off the kitchen to discover the combined mud / laundry room.
- Enjoy peace and quiet in the master suite, situated on the main level, with a vaulted ceiling offering a feeling of grandeur. Dual closets line the hallway that leads to the attached bath with a custom tile shower.
- The walk-out basement makes this ideal for sloped lots, and includes a spacious recreation room that leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, along with a bunk room and full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,162 sq. ft.
- Deck: 99 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 501 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12