Charming Country Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A fine house plan for a country setting, this plan offers a quaint covered porch at the entry, cedar shingles in the gables, and stonework at the foundation line.
- To the right of the foyer, a den allows for either a desk or a closet. The hall to the left leads to three bedrooms, two for family and guests. In the master suite, the bedroom is nicely vaulted and opens to a large walk-in closet and a private bath with a spa tub.
- Also vaulted is the great room, which rises to 14' and contains a fireplace and optional media center. The adjacent dining room has space for a hutch or built-ins, and the open kitchen is delineated by an angled island with an eating bar.
- Extra space in the garage can be used for a third car, for storage or as a workshop.
- Width of 60' does NOT include the bump-out for the chimney. Chimney juts out 2' bringing the overall width to 62 feet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 69750AM, 69740AM, 69741AM, 69691AM. 69023AM, 6965AM and 69022AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,001 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss