Charming Country Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- A wide open floor plan and a first floor master suite are big pluses in this charming Country Farmhouse house plan.
- There are porches on three sides of the home including a screened porch in front.
- The home works well as a vacation getaway or for full-time living.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the great room and the outdoor side porch.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and upstairs, two more bedrooms share a connected bathroom.
3D First Floor
3D Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 865 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 499 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 627 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 7"
- Depth: 42' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 On 12; 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath