Prairie Influenced 2 Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Hip roof lines define the faзade of this prairie style home and a side-load two-stall garage and a front load single stall keep the profile narrow enough to fit on smaller lots.
- As you enter to 12' ceilings, you'll love the view through the great room with covered porch out the back of the home.
- To the right of the great room the open kitchen dining area work together to create an open plan with direct sight lines in all directions.
- To the left of the entry, the second bedroom with private bath leads to the master suite directly behind. Here you'll love the step ceiling, dual sinks, Jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closet.
- The master bedroom has a door providing direct access to the covered porch off the back of the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 89670AH and 89675AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,081 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,081 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss