Charming European Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Vaulted and tray ceilings enhance this European one-story home plan with a rear atrium. A superb blend of brick, random stone, board and batten shutters and diamond window grilles help to create this stylish English Tudor facade.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the vaulted great room while a modern, open floor plan allows foot traffic to flow easily from room to room.
- The vaulted, front-facing bedroom can also be used as a study.
- Optional elevator space has been designed into this home for easier access to the lower atrium level.
- Designed for energy efficiency, this home includes R68 ceiling insulation, 2x6 wall construction with R33 insulated vinyl siding, triple-glazed insulated wood windows and doors and a cedar shake roof.
- All halls, doorways and rooms are designed for wheelchair access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,884 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"