Charming Modern Farmhouse Duplex House Plan
About This Plan
- This charming duplex modern farmhouse duplex house plan with a welcoming from porch, stone based columns and dormers up above, has the feel of a single family home.
- These duplexes are the mirror duplicates of one another and a separated by a 6’ breezeway. This breezeway allows for separation and privacy between the two units. No shared walls between the two unit will also add appeal to this home for renters.
- Each unit has 1,595 square feet of heated living space (1,083 sq. ft. on the main floor and 512 sq. ft. on the upper floor) and is 30' wide by 48'6" deep.
- The open floor plan allows the spacious den with fireplace to flow seamlessly into the kitchen.
- Lots of counter space is available in this kitchen as well as an eat-at bar. Connected off the side of the kitchen is the open dining space with access to the back covered porch.
- On the main floor, you'll find the master suite with a private ensuite bath as well as a hall bath, additional bedroom and stacked washer and dyer.
- Upstairs, you'll find 2 more bedrooms and a full bath as well as a convenient linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,166 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 913 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick