Charming Southern Home Plan with Optional Bonus Room
3 - 4
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Two dormers rest above a welcoming front porch on this charming, Southern home plan. The smart interior flow provides all of the must-haves and more for the modern family.
- Upon entering, french doors lead to a quiet office with access to the front porch. The heart of the home is open to one another, and a sizable island with an eating bar anchors the living space.
- Stay warm in the screened porch that includes a fireplace, while keeping the bugs at bay.
- Discover the master bedroom, privately situated behind the 3-car garage, which features his and her bathrooms connected by a custom shower with two shower heads.
- Two additional bedrooms reside on the opposite side of the home and share a compartmentalized, hall bath.
- A large mudroom with built-in lockers sits just inside from the garage, and neighbors the laundry room with a utility sink. Increase living space with the sizable bonus room above the garage.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,854 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 708 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 98 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 256 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 876 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick