Charming Vacation Cottage
About This Plan
- Entering this home plan from the flagstone finished entry porch, to the right is the 9-foot ceilinged great room with a charming rustic wood-burning fireplace.
- Straight ahead is the kitchen/dining nook open to the great room, all with wonderful views.
- The columned, covered porch, with a flagstone floor, could be screened in to further enjoy the summer evenings.
- To the left is a switch back stair to the second floor. There we find a master bath with a dressing room, walk-in closet, and private bath. The other bedrooms share a bath.
- Note the convenient second floor laundry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,841 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 881 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 3"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick