Chateau-Style Home Plan with 2-Story Great Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This chateau style two-story home plan looks as though it comes from a time gone by. A deliberate blend of stone and shake siding gives this European classic curb appeal that is hard to beat.
- You'll love how the kitchen, great room and dining room all work together in an open floor plan to create a spacious living area perfect for entertaining.
- The two-story ceiling over the kitchen and great room adds to the overall feeling of a large home.
- The master suite is directly attached to a sunroom through a private doorway and features a large walk-in closet and spacious bathroom.
- Upstairs you'll love the balcony that overlooks the main level, and you'll be pleased to find two additional bedrooms, one of which features a walk-in closet and a built-in desk area.
- Finally, the three-stall garage provides ample storage for cars and the kid's bikes.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with house plan 890139AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,781 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,068 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 713 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1060 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss