Classic 3 Bed Design with Bonus Expansion
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This flexible house plan gives you over 2,600 square feet on one floor and plus an optional finished lower level and a bonus room giving you expansion space. The thoughtfully-designed floor plan allows you to capture the best panoramic views of your beautiful surroundings.
- The vaulted family with beautiful decorative wood trusses takes center stage and is the hub of the home. Windows look out across the covered porch and a pair of french doors get you access to fresh air. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins and the room is open to the kitchen.
- The luxurious master suite has a private deck (or patio) and his and her closets. A spa tub and a large glass shower await as well. Across the home two more beds share a Jack and Jill bath.
- The garage entry acts as the family foyer and allows direct access to the pantry, daylight laundry room (with plenty of folding space), kitchen, and master suite.
- For future expansion, an optional bonus room over the garage can be put to many uses and the lower level gives you great expansion space.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior and layout with house plans 12262JL and 12275JL (2,305 sq. ft.) and 12311JL (2,764 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,619 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,082 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 414 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"