Cool Mountain Cottage With Bonus Expansion
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- PHOTOS: See more photos of this home built in Kentucky in our Google+ photo album.
- This mountain cottage house plan features almost 2,400 square feet on one floor and gives you expansion space above the garage. The thoughtfully designed floor plan will allow you to capture the best panoramic views of your beautiful surroundings.
- The 18' vaulted family room takes center stage and is the hub of the home. Windows look out across the covered porch and deck beyond and a fireplace is flanked by built-ins. The ceiling has beautiful decorative wood trusses. Foyer has a 16' vault.
- The luxurious master suite has a private patio option and his and her closets. A spa tub and a large glass shower await as well. Across the home two more beds share a bath.
- The hearth room has an optional fireplace and some of the best views in the house.
- The garage entry acts as the family foyer and allows direct access to the pantry, daylight laundry room (with plenty of folding space), kitchen, and master suite.
- For future expansion, an optional bonus room over the garage can be put to many uses.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate master suite with house plan 12262JL, a smaller version with house plan 12263JL (2,305 sq. ft.) and an alternate exterior with house plan 12283JL (2,619 sq. ft.).