Classic Craftsman House Plan with Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- Shingles, stone and board-and-batten siding and a wide front porch greet you to this classic Craftsman charmer.
- The first floor welcomes you into its vaulted family room filled with natural light from the windows and skylights above. Attached is the large, open kitchen with an island giving you casual seating and great work space. The breakfast area has direct access to the covered porch and adjacent deck.
- The master suite has access to the covered porch and has windows looking out the back. The master bath has a walk-in closet, soaking tub and shower. Across the home, two additional bedrooms share a bath.
- Next to the kitchen is a mudroom for the kids, and conveniently located laundry room.
- Upstairs, a study nook, and a fourth bedroom (or a flex room) and full bath can be found.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710058BTZ and 710118BTZ
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 460 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,835 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick