Classic Craftsman with Alternate Available
About This Plan
- This Classic craftsman house plan is real beauty. Plus, it comes in an alternate exterior you won't want to miss.
- A wraparound porch lends attractive cover to the front entrance. The angled foyer gives you plenty of options - french doors lead to the den, an arched opening leads to the living room with bumpout or explore further into the house.
- The dining room is open to the living room and a butler's pantry separates it from the kitchen.
- A 2-story family room features a fireplace and a bridge above has views to the room.
- The kitchen has its own pantry under the stairs and is open to the breakfast room. French doors lead to the back covered patio.
- Upstairs has a split bedroom layout. A bonus room gives you further expansion possibilities.
- Related Plan: Get an extra bedroom and an alternate exterior with house plan 23167JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,630 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss