Impressive Luxurious Victorian House Plan
About This Plan
- Stunning details adorn the exterior of this luxurious Victorian house plan.
- Mullioned windows, decorative wood trim and lots of bays make this home special.
- The front porch wraps around the gorgeous den with its tray ceiling and big walk-in storage closet.
- The living room also has a bay window and is open to the formal dining room.
- Even the kitchen is elegant and has a coffered ceiling, walk-in pantry and double doors that lead to the rear covered patio where you can dine outside.
- In the family room, a huge fireplace can be seen almost down to the foyer.
- Four comfortable bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a vaulted bonus room.
- Homeowners get top of the line treatment with a vaulted sitting room in an octagonal shape plus a luxurious vaulted master bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a Craftsman exterior with house plan 2318JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building this house plan in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,115 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss