Classic Four Square with a Twist
About This Plan
- A classic four square house plan, at first glance, this design has an angled back corner adding more interest to the interior space while giving you additional room as well.
- The angled family room flows into the large kitchen with a eat-at counter. Nearby, the formal dining is great for family dinners or for entertaining guests.
- A full bath, coat closet and full bath with stall shower complete this floor.
- Three bedrooms including the master with a walk-in closet share the full bath with dual vanities, spa tub and shower.
- The two-car garage gives you access to the outdoors, the kitchen (making unloading groceries a breeze) as well as to your backyard.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plans 21548DR and 21953DR (no garage). Remove the garage with these house plans - 21100DR (siding) and 21586DR (brick).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,662 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 884 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 778 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss