Classic French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this compact French Country house plan packs a lot of features such as tray ceilings in the great room and master bedroom, a split bedroom design for privacy and a 3 car garage.
- Split bedrooms keep the master suite off to itself. Bedroom 2 could be used as a study. Two other bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a bath and private hall.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook have views of the great room with its fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- A covered patio in the rear is a great place for entertaining and relaxing.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 48325FM, 48025FM, 48052FM and 48160FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick