Classic Gabled Facade
About This Plan
- With a stone facade, shuttered windows, tasteful gables and covered porch, this house plan presents a friendly face to the world.
- Off the foyer with 2-sided fireplace the family room gives your a spacious feel with unobstructed views to the back of the home.
- The kitchen has a curved luncheon counter and looks out to the family room, dining room and the back.
- In addition to a powder room, the first floor has a laundry room with a shower.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom has a corner fireplace, his-and-her walk-in closets and a 5-fixture bath. Two more bedrooms and a full bath complete the floor.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 21120DR (1 car) and 22300DR (2 car).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,078 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Truss