Classy Facade with Options
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A classic facade and a roomy 2-car garage present a warm welcome with this 4 bedroom house plan..
- The foyer has room for a bench and gives you a closet to help reduce clutter. A door also helps keep out the cold.
- The family room has a fireplace nestled into the stairs.Light flows in through the three-section arched window in front.
- The kitchen has an angled island with lunch seating and is open to the dining room set in a roomy bay with lots of windows.
- In addition to a powder room, the first floor has a laundry room and garage access.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom has his-and-her walk-in closets. If you like put the spa tub into the buy or make that a great sitting area. Three more bedrooms share a full bath
- Related Plans: Get a one-car garage with house plan 21120DR (1,826 sq. ft.) and a side-entry garage with house plan 21884DR (2,339 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,057 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 35' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 639 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available