Classic Home Plan with Guest Beds Upstairs
About This Plan
- This classic house plan gives you a welcoming front porch and 3 or 4 beds inside. The foyer is topped with a single dormer that floods the are with natural light. Strong gables are accented by colorful vents and bead-board siding.
- The long foyer leads past pocket doors that lend privacy to the guest bedroom/study. Sandwiched between the coat closet and garage door is the stairs. This makes for easy access whether you are coming or going. Next down the foyer is the laundry room complete with ample counter space and sink.
- The spacious great room flows easily into the kitchen and dining area that take in the views from the rear of the home. Glass sliding doors provide easy access to the covered rear lanai that is framed by classic columns.
- The galley kitchen also offers a door to the lanai and a pantry helps define the space. Centered in the kitchen island is a double sink that offers easy serving.
- Secluded to the rear of the home for privacy is the master suite. Elegant double doors open to the rear lanai. The master bath has dual vanities and a walk-in shower.
- The second floor offers two guest bedrooms each with their own bath.
- Designed into this house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques that when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33216ZR and 33217ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,977 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,369 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 608 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 398 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss