Classic House Plan with In-Law Apartment Option
3 - 6
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The wide open floor plan of this luxury home plan is great for those looking for flexible living and lots of room. With its cottage accents, it offers great curb appeal and can be the first or last house you will ever build.
- Decorative pillars adorn the covered porch and combined with wood ceiling beams create a great first impression.
- Enjoy views extending throught the home from the foyer and the open feel as the great room, casual dining and the large gourmet kitchen flow from one to the other. The butler's pantry and kitchen are in close proximity to the dining room, for ease in serving.
- Situated for privacy, the elegant master bedroom has direct access to the patio and views out back. The master bathroom has a shower and separate soaking tub, his and hers vanities, and floor-to-ceiling built-in cabinets. Long walls in the closet give you ample hanging room and an optional exercise space or room for a packing island.
- Two additional bedrooms make this perfect for children, in-laws, and guests.
- The jumbo laundry room with a sink and folding area is a nice touch.
- Stairs lead to an optional mini-apartment for in-laws, teenagers, or boomarang children.
- If ordering a basement foundation, an optional finished lower level gives you expansions possibilities as well.
- Related Plan: Get an angled garage with house plans 12261JL (2,498 sq. ft.), 12279JL (2,531 sq. ft.) and 12276JL (2,666 sq. ft.)