Luxurious Lodge-Like Living
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Stone, siding and cedar shakes blend beautifully together to create a unique look for this rustic ranch style home plan. The full front porch is ideal for peaceful evenings. Inside, the heart of the impressive ranch can be found the open layout of the great room, casual dining room and extensive kitchen, boasting an 8'x4' foot island. The central area features a 2-story stone fireplace with floating wood beams in the two story ceiling.
- Situated for privacy, the master suite features direct access to the patio and veranda. The spacious master bath has a sensual glass shower and separate lounging tub. His-and-hers walk-in closets provide ample storage for couples, plus she has an extra appliance and make-up cabinet by her vanity.
- Two additional bedrooms with private baths make this home perfect for a family and guests. All the rooms have access and views past the outdoor veranda and BBQ porch. This is ideal for a lake, mountain, golf course or scenic back yard lots.
- A jumbo laundry room with sink and folding area is a nice touch.
- Surprise! Note the hidden stairs behind the fireplace. This offers a second story future space for a potential loft, living area and of course storage.
- The specially designed roll out storage shelves make for abundant storage under the steps.
- The optional finished lower level gives you 2,333 square feet. The standard basement has window wells and the walkout basement option - shown on our site - will come with rooms divided as shown.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 12276JL (2,666 sq. ft.) and a slightly altered layout and exterior with house plan 12279JL (2,531 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plan 12271JL (1,999 sq. ft.). Gain a main floor in-law suite with house plan 12277JL. Straighten the garage with house plan 12281JL (2,251 sq. ft.).
Optionally Finished Lower Level (only w/ Walkout Foundation)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,499 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 308 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 579 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 579 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 829 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick