Rustic Ranch With Bonus Upstairs Spaces
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This rustic ranch style home plan gives you great outdoor spaces with porches front and back and a flexible floor plan with the optional upstairs spaces.
- The open layout of the great room, casual dining room and extensive kitchen, boasting a 7'x6' foot island, makes this a great home for entertaining. The central area features a 2-story stone fireplace with floating wood beams in the two story ceiling.
- Situated for privacy, the master suite features direct access to the patio and veranda. The spacious master bath has a glass shower and separate lounging tub. A large walk-in closet is a nice touch.
- Across the home two additional bedrooms with private baths share a Jack and Jill bath and close access to the laundry room with sink and folding area..
- Stairs behind the fireplace take you to the optional second story with future space for a potential loft, living area an optional hallway to space over the garage.
- Related Plans: Gain a main floor in-law suite with house plan 12277JL.
- Downsize with house plans 12261JL (2,498 sq. ft.) and 12279JL (2,531 sq. ft.).
- Straighten the garage with house plan 12281JL (2,251 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,666 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,666 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 645 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 234 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 688 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,021 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 122' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1485 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12