Classic Modern Style
About This Plan
- A combination of flat and shed roof lines and lots of glass present a Modern house plan that is pleasing to the eye.
- The open layout makes the most of the narrow footprint and two sliding glass doors take you out onto the back deck where you can bask in the sun.
- Both bedrooms are on the second floor and share the hall bathroom.
- The open rail balcony hall lets you look down into the living room below.
- Designed for a sloping lot, the basement level offers windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 682 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss