Classic Southern Country
About This Plan
- This home plan has a lot to offer with its open floor design and relaxing porches.
- Enter into the generously sized great room through double french doors with an open floor plan that flows easily into the kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen offers lots of cabinet space for storage, a walk-in pantry and a raised snack bar. A cook top island is the focal point.
- The dining area is located at the rear of the home with ample window light and access to both rear porches.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and master bath with access to the laundry. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are comfortably sized and share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 604 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss