Classic Southern Style
About This Plan
- The covered front porch welcomes you into this southern style home plan. The large great room features a ventless gas fireplace and custom built-in cabinets.
- Leading into the kitchen/dining area is an arched opening flanked by columns. The kitchen hightlights lots of cabinets, a built-in pantry and an island.
- French doors lead out onto a rear patio from the dining area. A nice sized laundry room is located with-in steps from the kitchen and garage for easy access.
- The master bedroom is large and secluded. The 'spa style' master bath offers dual sinks, a large whirlpool tub, separate shower and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are share a compartment-style bath for privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 249 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss