Classic Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant front porch wraps around the living room of this classic Traditional house plan.
- Step into the air lock entry foyer that keeps cold air out in the winter.
- The living room and dining room flow into each other, ideal for entertaining.
- The breakfast nook is set in a bay making it a bright and cheerful place to eat.
- The kitchen sink overlooks the rear covered porch.
- On the second floor, a sunken family room has three dormer windows to bring in light.
- Three family bedrooms share the huge four piece washroom.
- Related Plan: Get a larger master suite by combining it with Bed 3 with house plan 80708PM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,035 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss